CORONAVIRUS: Our offices are closed until further notice and we’re only carrying out a limited repairs service for now. Our phone lines remain open. For latest news, see our Coronavirus webpage

Homes and gardens on Queen Emma's Dyke, Witney

Homes to rent 

To apply for one of our rented homes you will need to contact your local council and complete a housing application form. Your situation and needs will be assessed to decide whether you qualify for affordable housing.

Applying for a rented home

  1. Contact your local council to join the housing register for the area where you want to live. 
  2. Use the local council’s choice-based lettings scheme to look for a home.
  3. Bid for the home you would like.
  4. If you are shortlisted for the property, we will carry out a pre-tenancy assessment with you to make sure the home is right for you. You will be invited to a pre-tenancy workshop.
  5. If you are successful we will offer you the property.

Before moving in, you will need to pay one calendar month's rent in advance. 

Moving home

If you are already living in one of our rented properties there are various ways for you to move home, either to another Cottsway property, another housing association or local authority. See: Moving home

Shared ownership

As well as homes to rent, we also provide shared ownership properties which offer an affordable way to part-own a home.  

New home in Tetbury
Oven in one of our new homes
Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size