Applying for a rented home
- Contact your local council to join the housing register for the area where you want to live.
- Use the local council’s choice-based lettings scheme to look for a home.
- Bid for the home you would like.
- If you are shortlisted for the property, we will carry out a pre-tenancy assessment with you to make sure the home is right for you. You will be invited to a pre-tenancy workshop.
- If you are successful we will offer you the property.
Before moving in, you will need to pay one calendar month's rent in advance.
If you are already living in one of our rented properties there are various ways for you to move home, either to another Cottsway property, another housing association or local authority. See: Moving home