The National Housing Federation is the voice of housing associations in England.
Their Together with Tenants Charter aims to strengthen the relationship between customers and landlords by providing a framework to help us get our services right and make sure we’re held accountable.
By signing up we have committed to:
- A new and specific requirement in our Code of Governance for our Board to be accountable to our customers.
- A new Charter that sets out what our customers can expect from us as their landlord.
- Customer oversight of progress against the Charter.
- Giving our customers a stronger collective voice with the Regulator for Social Housing.
Working with our customer Scrutiny Group, we carried out a self-assessment to see how well we perform against the Charter and where we need to improve. But we'd like to know what you, our customers think too. Share your views and you could WIN a £25 voucher:
- Together with Tenants Charter: self-assessment (updated September 2021)
- Take part in our customer survey
We’re also planning to run some workshops on our private customer Facebook group, so sign up now if you’d like to get involved: