Our assisted decorating scheme is now open for applications. You may be eligible if you are over the age of 70 or have a disability. See Help with decorating and gardening

Google Translate




Text size





Cottsway's logo Home

Home > Get support > Report or request > Report a communal issue

Report a communal issue

Use this form to report an issue in a communal area that Cottsway is responsible for, including routine repairs, communal cleaning and grounds maintenance issues. For more information about these services, see:

If you need to request an urgent communal repair, please call us on 01993 890000.

Please note: your local council may be responsible for other issues in relation to roads, streetlights etc.

What issue do you want to report to us? * Please tick all that apply
To enable us to process your enquiry quickly, please provide as much detail as possible.
Is this the first time you have reported this issue? *

We welcome your feedback on our cleaning and grounds maintenance service. Please add any additional comments below:

Chat with us