Our scrutiny group is a small group of Cottsway customers who meet regularly to scrutinise our work, provide feedback and make suggestions to help us improve.
They are about to start reviewing the anti-social behaviour (ASB) service we provide as customer satisfaction in this area is low and we would like to do better.
The scrutiny group would like to hear from you if you:
- Reported an anti-social behaviour incident to us last year (1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020)
- Are willing to give your feedback on how we dealt with your concerns via a short phone call
- Are happy for us to share your contact details with them.
If you’d like to take part in the review, please complete our short form below before midday on Friday 4 September. Someone from our Scrutiny Group will then be in touch to talk to you about your experience(s) between Monday 7 and Sunday 20 September.
To say thank you, everyone who gives their feedback will be entered in to a free prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a £25 gift card.
Please be assured than any information provided will:
- Only be used to help improve our services
- Only be shared with Cottsway Scrutiny Group
- Be treated in confidence in line with our privacy notice
If you would like any further information about this review, including your rights, or to raise concerns with us please contact us
If you reported an anti-social behaviour incident to us between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020, and would like to give your feedback on the service to our Scrutiny Group, please complete this form.
Report your concerns to us so we can investigate. We may ask you for more details if necessary.