We’re working hard to:
- Catch up on repairs reported to us prior to the lockdown that we’re able to carry out in line with social distancing
- Continue to respond to emergency repairs
- Carry out gas services and other essential health and safety work.
If you have an outstanding repair logged with us, we will contact you when we’re able to carry out the repair.
Once you have a repair, service or other home visit booked, it’s really important that you:
- Let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel the appointment for any reason.
- Inform us in advance if anyone in your homes is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or is self-isolating so that we can rearrange your appointment
You can do this by:
For our latest service news, and to find what steps we’re taking to help keep you safe if we need to come out to your home, see our Coronavirus FAQs