The review highlighted a number of risks including:
- Oil leaks into the environment.
- Oil leaks within properties.
- Oil boilers requiring early replacement due to inconsistent or poor quality oil supplies.
- Higher than average repair and servicing costs for oil heating systems.
If you live in one of our homes and have a oil heating system, you should have received a letter offering an alternative heating system, from the following list:
- Air source heating.
- Electrical storage heaters.
- Gas central heating with a combination boiler, where a gas supply is available and where there is a reasonable cost involved.
If your oil heating system breaks down, or fails its annual inspection, before your replacement is due we will change it at that time.
If you did not receive a letter, or would like further information, please contact us