Oxfordshire Mind offer a range of courses virtually to help you to build skills to manage stress and improve your mental wellbeing.
For more information about their courses and how to apply, visit: Oxfordshire Mind
- Get moving, get healthy
- Introduction to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Introduction to infection prevention and control
- Mental health and wellbeing resource pack
- Prepared to save a life
- Understanding young minds
For a full list of free courses available and how to apply, visit: Virtual College
Virtual College also offer some short housing related online courses including ‘An introduction to social housing’. If you are interested in these courses please email our communities team.
Open University courses
The Open University offer a variety of free online courses in a number of subjects including:
- Education and Development
- Health, Sports and Psychology
- History and Arts
- Money and Business
- Nature and Environment
- Science, Maths and Technology
- Society, Politics and Law
For a full list of free courses available and how to apply, visit: The Open University
Want to do a course that costs money?
To help Cottsway customers and their immediate family, we offer an individual learning grant of up to £250. This can help pay towards training courses, sports coaching courses, qualifications and / or materials to support your learning.
For more information and to apply, see our: Community Fund