We have a Scrutiny Group of up to six customers. They:
- Meet regularly to scrutinise our work. See: Customer feedback and performance
- Provide feedback and suggestions to help us make improvements.
- Receive training, equipment and support to help them do their role.
Find out what the group have been getting up to. Read their:
Read their recent reviews:
Want to know more?
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining the Scrutiny Group, or you would like to be contacted from time-to-time to give your views:
Tenant and Resident Associations
You can make a difference to your community by joining or setting up a Tenant and Resident Association. You can join if you are a homeowner or tenant.
As a member you can help represent your community to a range of organisations, not just Cottsway, and can attend meetings and hold community events to help bring your neighbourhood together.
We support tenant and resident associations who represent our customers, offering an annual grant as well as advice and support.
Tenant and resident associations must:
- Have an appropriate constitution
- Represent a specific geographic area
- Be committed to representing the views of everyone in your neighbourhood.
To find out more about how we can support you: Contact us
Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS)
Did you know that as a Cottsway customer you can take advantage of a wealth of workshops, webinars and courses offered by TPAS?
Courses are mostly free but if there is a cost please let us know.
You can also access advice and information on setting up your own residents’ group.
Other ways to get involved
We run focus groups or carry out consultations when we are reviewing, or planning to change, our services. We will share information via:
We also run:
- [email protected] - a private Facebook group for customers where you can comment and have your say.
You will need to confirm that you are a Cottsway customer to join this group.
You can also read our latest customer feedback and quarterly performance reviews.