Getting together with your neighbours can also help you meet new people, discover new friendships and develop community pride in where you live.
What we will do to help
We will write to all nearby Cottsway customers to let them know about your event.
We will also provide:
- A skip for two hours
- Litter-picking equipment, gloves and high-vis vests
- Two members of staff to help supervise
- A risk-assessment to ensure your safety
What you need to do
Talk to your neighbours to:
- Find the most suitable dates and times for your community clear-up
- Decide on a good location for us to leave the skip - skips can only be placed on Cottsway-owned land and must not obstruct the highway. This might mean that we will have to use somebody’s driveway or car-parking space if there is no other suitable option.
- Talk to people in your community to ask them to help with the clear-up
- Make sure the skip is not over-filled
To get in touch with us about organising an event in your neighbourhood, simply complete our: Community clear-up request form