DELAYS TO REPAIRS: We’ve completed many of the outstanding repairs logged with us prior to lockdown and are working hard to clear the remaining backlog. However we are experiencing some shortages in supplies, difficulties recruiting trade staff, and higher than normal levels of sickness absence. Please bear with us – we are completing repairs as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience. For our latest service information, see our Coronavirus webpage

Pig moneybox

Money advice and help

We are here to help. If you are struggling to pay your rent, please contact us straight away and we may be able to set up a repayment arrangement to assist you.

  • Autumn 2021: Energy costs and Universal Credit changes
    Toggle accordion item

    With an expected increase in energy costs, withdrawal of the weekly £20 Universal Credit allowance introduced during the pandemic and the end of furlough, it may be a worrying time for some of you this autumn and winter.

    We may be able to advise on grants and support available to help ensure you’re claiming everything you’re entitled to or put you in touch with other organisations who can you help you further.

    For more information, please see below and if you’re still in need of assistance:

    For helpful information and details of where to advice on energy bills and consumption, see:

Money advice and help

Universal Credit
  • Foodbank
    Toggle accordion item

    Illness, disability, family breakdown or the loss of a job can happen to any of us.

    The Foodbank network provides the best possible emergency food to people locked in poverty. There are over 1,200 food bank centres across the UK and the services provided may vary from area to area.

    Please note, anyone who uses the scheme needs to have a valid Foodbank voucher.

    For more information see:

Citizens Advice
  • Citizens Advice
    Toggle accordion item

    We work in partnership with Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire and all Cottsway customers, regardless of where you live, can contact this branch for help and advice.

    Citizens Advice offers free, independent and confidential advice on:

    • Managing debt
    • Managing your money and budgeting
    • Welfare benefits and whether you qualify
    • Applying for benefits
    • Completing benefit applications
    • Challenging a decision on benefits
    • Understanding changes to benefits and how they affect you
    • Dealing with change caused my moving in and out of work
    • Increasing your working hours

    Logo for Citizens Advice West Oxfordshire

All our homes have buildings insurance.

We recommend you take out contents insurance to protect your items and give you peace of mind.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size