The training courses are held at different times throughout the year depending on the number of people who have registered an interest.
Basic IT skills
From how to use a mouse, keyboard or a touchscreen device to setting up an email account, shopping online safely and accessing services such as the Universal Credit portal.
Further IT skills
Develop your Word and Excel skills so you can write a CV and /or become more money-savvy. You’ll also learn how to best search for jobs online and manage your money.
How to take part
There are a number of ways you can take part:
- Where: Cottsway House, Heynes Place, Station Lane, Witney OX28 4YG
- How: Small group sessions with tutor
- Time: One-hour class each week
- Duration: 6-8 weeks (get in touch for available dates)
Home tuition - for those who cannot make our group sessions
- Where: Your home
- How: One-to-one sessions with tutor
- Time: Two-hour session
- Duration: Three sessions (at pre-booked time and agreed dates)
Online – for those who prefer to learn in their own time
- Where: Via your own computer / tablet
- How: Register at learnmyway.com
- Time: Choose Cottsway Housing as your online centre
- Duration: Your own choice