We offer six months’ free coaching and mentoring to:
- Provide confidential, dedicated one-to-one support (up to 18 hours), either over the phone or online, and unlimited email encouragement.
- Help you set goals to improve your circumstances. This could include updating your CV, looking at how to enhance your existing skillsets or developing a better understanding of the financial support available to you.
The sessions are led by Neil Holman (pictured), an independent consultant specialising in employment support and mental health issues.
Who can apply?
Customers living in a Cottsway home who are aged over 18 and:
- Experiencing a change in employment circumstances (redundancy etc)
- Having to apply for benefits such as Universal Credit and self-employment support for the first time
- Feeling anxious about changes in their lifestyle
- Struggling to get on the employment ladder for the first time or are unsure of the training options available
To take part
If you think you may benefit from this support and would like an informal chat about the options available, please:
Please note: numbers are limited to four customers at a time, but we do hold a waiting list for those who are interested.
We piloted our coaching and mentoring support in July 2020 to help customers whose employment circumstances were affected by the Coronavirus pandemic and we’re very grateful to Travis Perkins Legacy Fund who have grant aided the project.
Complete this online form to register your interest in our coaching and mentoring support.