The health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and everyone we work with is our priority and we at Cottsway are taking our social responsibility extremely seriously to try to help curb the spread of Coronavirus.
Changes to services
Following government guidance, we:
- Closed our offices in Heynes Place, Station Lane, Witney, on 17 March to avoid non-essential contact and travel. Office staff are now working from home.
- Have continued to undertake essential health and safety work such as emergency repairs and gas services throughout the pandemic.
We have begun to resume work that can be done safely in accordance with social distancing guidelines. This includes:
- Outstanding external work such as fencing, work to boundary walls, paving, roofing, guttering etc.
- Home moves that have already been allocated through local council choice-based lettings systems
- Viewings of shared ownership and allocated rental properties
We will contact any customers who are affected by these changes.
We hope to resume other services we offer in line with future Government guidance, but for the time being:
- Non-emergency repair appointments remain postponed
- No new routine repairs requests are being taken
- Council owned choice-based letting schemes remain closed
- We are working closely with local authorities to support their priority housing needs
For more information about what we are telling our customers, including what we are doing to protect them and our staff where home visits are needed, see our: Frequently asked customer questions
What we are doing to support customers
We have been:
- Issuing messages and responses via customer services for customers concerned about rent payments, and our financial inclusion teams are on-hand to provide support to those in need.
- Identifying older and vulnerable customers and will be contacting all of them by phone to check on their welfare and help signpost them to support services.
- Linking up with local councils and community support groups where we can.
- Redeploying staff as and where necessary to support customer service demand.
Important notice for suppliers
We are continuing to process payments as quickly as we can during the Coronavirus pandemic.
With our offices closed, we are unable to access the post. Therefore, please do not post paper invoices to us. Instead, email electronic PDF invoices to our Finance Team.
We will process your invoices as quickly as we can. Please note, we cannot accept scanned or handwritten invoices.
Thanks for your co-operation.
We remain contactable via our website and our phone lines are open during our usual working hours: