Concerns about rent
We understand this is a challenging time and you may be concerned about paying your rent.
For more information on the support available, see our Frequently asked customer questions
If you are struggling to pay, please let us know – we are here to help.
Changes to services
Following government guidance, we:
- Closed our offices in Heynes Place, Station Lane, Witney, on 17 March to avoid non-essential contact and travel. Office staff are now working from home.
- Have continued to undertake essential health and safety work such as emergency repairs and gas services throughout the pandemic.
We have a legal duty to carry out gas servicing. If you have a service booked, you must let us into your home so we can carry out this vital safety check.
We have begun to resume work that can be done safely in accordance with social distancing guidelines. This includes:
- Outstanding external work such as fencing, work to boundary walls, paving, roofing, guttering etc.
- Home moves that have already been allocated through local council choice-based lettings systems
- Viewings of shared ownership and allocated rental properties
We will contact you direct if you are affected by these changes.
We hope to resume other services we offer in line with future Government guidance, but for the time being:
- Non-emergency repair appointments remain postponed
- No new routine repairs requests are being taken
- Council owned choice-based letting schemes remain closed
For more information, see our Frequently asked customer questions