We use key performance indicators to gauge our performance against a set of quantifiable measures and we review these regularly, so that we can build on successes and make changes where needed.
Our strategy is one of steady growth, building more homes for more people in housing need, while investing to ensure our residents, communities and business benefits.
We have some of the strongest financial and regulatory judgements in the sector.
- A3 stable rating from ratings agency Moody's
- G1 for Governance and V1 for Viability from the Regulator of Social Housing
- We have comprehensively stress-tested our business plan which reveals a robust financial position, and the capacity to develop more than 160 new affordable homes each year.
- The headline cost of managing and maintaining each of our homes is in the lowest quartile for the sector.
- Customer satisfaction is averaging over 87 per cent.
- We are enhancing our digital services and operations, which will drive further cost and operating efficiencies in the business.